SanCar is seeking a confident and experienced receptionist to join their front of house team. You will be working in a fast-paced team where attention to detail and being calm under pressure is key. Duties include answering and redirecting calls, accepting post, general administration and handing deliveries as well as ad hoc support. This would be an excellent opportunity for a switched on, exacting and reliable candidate to bring their first class communication skills to an exciting creative environment. Local languages and English a requirement due to our client base.The role can often overlap with that of a personal assistant.
Secretarie/receptionist include word processing, audio and copy typing, letter writing, dealing with telephone and email enquiries, creating and maintaining filing systems, keeping diaries, arranging meetings and appointments and organising travel for staff.
Other duties may include:
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- devising and maintaining office systems;
- booking rooms and conference facilities;
- using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
- managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- manipulating statistical data;
- arranging both in-house and external events.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply without delay!